The Un-Bankruptcy: A Texas Receivership as an Alternative to Bankruptcy Creditors seeking to exercise control over a borrower or collateral may utilize a number of remedies. They may seek a foreclosure or UCC sale, assignment for the benefit of creditors, file an involuntary bankruptcy petition under Section 303 of the Bankruptcy Code , [1] or, seek the appointment of a receiver.

Foreclosure News



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *